Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Problem with Pink and Plastic


You can't have it all. You may have a job and a man, but in one way or another the inferiority complex would drive him to the point of curiosity. The pink interiors don't help either. I guess you wouldn't see Barbie going around and supporting Gay groups, then.

In the Dollhouse, a shoot by Dina Goldstein answers the question which boggled me first when I was in my first year of college: "What does it feel like to be dumped by a boyfriend for another guy?" A scary thought indeed with me answering, "Maybe it wouldn't hurt so much given that you're not the problem. It's him." or "You're still dumped, worst case for a man." But I guess these photos would suffice for that pink spiral downwards.



I just posted three photos but look for the whole shoot here and here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment