Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Ninang Len, My Mom and Me (circa recently)

Joining the bandwagon! But I do love her nonetheless. <3 I love you mom. So much. I know you don't approve of my super long locks, and now I do see why in this picture. Maybe I should just keep it at a certain length. Oh well. This post is about you and all the things you went through to keep us sane and insane (but mostly sane). Your life is a masterpiece worthy of a novel (hindi sapat ang MMK kasi medyo corny na yun ngayon). I love you so much, the stars wouldn't be enough to bribe me from loving you, because I know you outshine them all. Even though you bury me with criticism, I'd forget them soon afterwards and keep on living my life, it's me who determines it, but I'd always ask for guidance when the road gets rough. I love you, Mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment