Monday, December 12, 2011

Achromatic Thematic


Verisimilitude that is a Party. Louie and Me with my surprise stuff, all planned out by Reah.

It's really such a nice feeling to have parties, not only because of the food, which in my case is the only thing that keeps a party alive, but also the people and the friends who you celebrate with. THIS IS A REASON TO PARTY. The endless joy of being very funny people on one of your most special dates. Too bad my parents could enjoy this, but my friends were enough to make this day special.

What I thought would just be a plain food gathering turned out to be an all-out surprise! It even made me so happy to see the achromatic scheme of the balloons which came in shapes of molecular orbitals and geometries, which is basic in Chemistry, a subject that I adore most.

Left and Lower Left: Friends at a friend's condo. The names I would not specify for their safety. But nonetheless, you could see the cramped bodies and freakish smiles.

This is long overdue! ( This happened last November, 2011)

Well, besides eating, we watched videos, not to mention the cyst extraction video where the yellow substance really looks like the mashed potato that day. Not much touched the thing that day. I'm sorry, Charca, it still tastes good though.

Then there were happy birthday songs and Christmas songs. YAY. Not to mention the freaky low budget MC music video. We had a laugh fit over it. 

By the way, I'd like to mention a friend of mine who ordered cake online right in front of me while his laptop was connected to the big LCD TV. One saying, "Mahal yan (It's expensive)." Then he says, "Ok lang yan. Si Dondie naman (It's ok. It's for Dondie." Thank you so much!

Then, I would like to thank Reah, my super super awesome party planner. I didn't have much of a fret when you helped me plan this whole fiasco. I love you to bits. The balloons were perfect. The huge-ass card embedded with a multitude of post its were tear-inducing (but i did not cry), that my mom praised it. The CD is even played until now, but in moderation because I pity my Standard version my Aunt bought for me. Thank you so much. You rock! Lunch again?

AAAAAAAAAAAAND the day won't end with me having a picture to savor these moments, actually with that much pictures, I had enough to actually end the day in just a minute. So here are some of MY photos. I would want to put you guys. I want to keep all of you safe ;) 






The Best for Last:

(c) All Photos from Louie's Camera Shot by nearly everyone there who touched the camera

0 comments:

Post a Comment